Legal Notice1. General Information www.cosentino.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) is the property of Cosentino Global, S.L.U. (hereinafter THE COMPANY), with Company Tax Code B01966597 with registered address at Ctra. Baza a Huércal – Overa, Km. 59 – 04860 Cantoria (Almería), Registered in the Business Register of Almería, Volume 90, Section 176, Pages 2270, 4th Entry. The WEBSITE allows users to access and use different services and content. Therefore, the WEBSITE serves as a medium to provide and promote the products and services of the company and direct access to its online services. This document aims to bring the activities performed by the COMPANY on the WEBSITE, its regular use, and the purchase of products and services by Users into line with the applicable regulations
2. Nature of the Services In principle, access to the WEBSITE is free, without prejudice to the fact that the purchase of products and services through the WEBSITE requires payment. THE COMPANY provides the following services to the User and/or Client via the PORTAL:
- COSENTINO information and content downloads
- Newsletter sign-up form
- Job offers sign-up form
- Business contact and customer service request form
3. Responsibilities of USER The USER agrees not use the WEBSITE nor the information provided on the WEBSITE to carry out actions that are contrary to the Law, morals, and public order. More generally, the USER agrees to use the WEBSITE in accordance with the terms set out by THE COMPANY. The opinions, content, and all activities carried out by the USER are exclusively their responsibility. THE COMPANY cannot be made responsible for any harm or damages caused by activities beyond its control and of which it is not aware.
4. Responsibilities of THE COMPANY THE COMPANY will not be liable for errors upon accessing the WEBSITE or its content, although it will provide utmost diligence in avoiding such errors. THE COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the WEBSITE to carry out maintenance, repair, improvements and to bring it up-to-date.
5. Industrial and Intellectual Property The whole website: images; brands; graphics; logos; buttons; software files; colour combinations; as well as the structure, selection, order, and presentation of its content are protected by industrial and intellectual property laws, prohibiting their reproduction, distribution, public disclosure and alteration, except for personal and private use. It is strictly forbidden to use the WEBSITE or any elements of the same for business or illegal purposes. The WEBSITE content can be downloaded into the user’s computer strictly for private or non-business related uses. However, said content cannot be used for any operation, reproduced, distributed, altered, publicly disclosed, transferred, or modified, unless with specific and express authorisation in that regard. The WEBSITE does not guarantee that its content is accurate or free from error or that the free use of the content by the user does not infringe on the rights of third-parties. The proper or improper use of this site’s content is the responsibility of the user. THE COMPANY reserves the right to use content that users have provided on the WEBSITE even after the user has unsubscribed from the portal. However, THE COMPANY ensures users’ personal data will not be used in exploiting said data. In the event a user or a third party consider that any content on the WEBSITE breaches copyright or other intellectual property rights, we ask them to report such circumstance by sending an email to THE COMPANY at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following points at a minimum: a) Claimant name, address, phone number, and e-mail. b) Details of the person/organisation holding the copyright and other intellectual property rights that may be infringed upon. c) Indication of infringed content and where it is located on the WEBSITE. d) A statement explaining content has been included without the express authorisation of the person/organisation holding the copyright and other intellectual property rights. Notwithstanding the above-mentioned, THE COMPANY reserves the right to defend itself against claims founded in current advertising, copyright, and other intellectual property rights regulations in full force and effect.
8. Severability of Clauses If any clause included in these terms were declared fully or partially void or invalid, this shall affect solely said clause or the part deemed void or invalid, whilst all other elements of the clause remain in full force and effect.