1. Identity of Person/Company Responsible for the File
Information provided by the USER on any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be included in one or various files under the responsibility of COSENTINO, S.A. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), with Company Tax Code A04117297 with registered address at Ctra. Baza a Huércal – Overa, Km. 59 – 04860 Cantoria (Almería).
2. Purpose of the Processing
THE COMPANY will process information provided by the USER for different purposes, depending on the way the data were gathered:
- To provide the services requested by the USER.
- To process, manage, provide, expand, and improve the services the USER has decided to subscribe to or register for.
- To adapt services to improve their quality for the USER.
- To design new services related to previous ones.
- To perform statistical studies that allow for design improvements in provided services.
- To send information required by the USER.
- To process job profiles send by the USER.
- To manage the contractual and business relationship between THE COMPANY and USER as required.
- To send information regarding changes in products or services purchased by the USER.
- To send information regarding new or similar services to those originally purchased.
The USER consents to the processing of their data as per the outlined purposes, without prejudice to their right to confirm or revoke said consent by ticking the corresponding box available on each form.
As per the above-mentioned purposes, your data will be processed with your consent during the timeframe indicated on each form or until you state your desire to cancel such consent or refuse the data processing. In the cases where a business relationship exists between THE COMPANY and the USER, your data will be saved during the duration of the business relationship and as required afterwards to fulfil legal responsibilities.
The user is thus informed and unequivocally and expressly consents to their personal data being processed by THE COMPANY via online tools for sending electronic notifications provided by companies such as SalesForce, located in the United States of America and adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, providing adequate guarantees for the processing of your personal data. These tools gather information through pixels (tiny transparent electronic images linked to your address), that allows us to know who is accessing our campaign and at what time. The USER can stop this use in their email management system settings in order to stop the automatic download of images.
3. Recipients of Information
We inform that your information will not be sent to third-parties, except when:
- The transfer is authorised by a law.
- One of the companies making up the COSENTINO GROUP (forms.cosentino.com/cosentino-group-subsidiaries/) is the recipient of such transfer, which is required to develop our business relationship with you or because you have requested a particular product or service, in response to a legitimate interest, or for corporate purposes. Some companies from the COSENTINO GROUP may be located in third-party countries, including countries where local legislation does not require an adequate security level similar to that set out by the Data Protection Agency of Spain.
- The data processing is in response to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, fulfilment, and control thus imply a connection between said data processing and third-party files, such as: stores where you are to pick-up samples or where you’ve requested an appointment; banks, for the billing of purchased products and services; or delivery companies for sending purchased products.
- Data may be requested by the Ombudsman, Public Prosecution Authority, Judges, Courts, or Spanish Court of Audit in the exercise of their respective functions.
Data can also be sent to suppliers that provide some type of service to THE COMPANY and which required access to your personal information.
4. Mandatory or Optional Nature of Requested Information
Mandatory information in each form will be indicated as such with an asterisk. Not providing this information will not allow the service requested by the USER to be provided.
5. Exercising Rights
The USER can revoke their consent and exercise their rights to access, correction, cancellation/removal, opposition, limitation, and portability by emailing our Data Protection Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post at the address indicated above, identifying themselves as USER of the WEBSITE, attaching a photocopy of their national identity card or its equivalent, and specifying their request.
Also, in the event that you feel your personal data rights have been violated, you can submit a claim to the Data Protection Agency of Spain (www.aepd.es).
6. USER Commitments
THE USER assures they are of legal age and that any information provided is accurate and truthful.
THE USER undertakes to inform THE COMPANY of any changes to the information provided by emailing our Data Protection Representative at email@example.com , identifying themselves as USER of the WEBSITE and indicating the information to be modified.
7. Third-Party Data Provided by USER
If the USER provides personal data of third-parties for any type of purpose, they guarantee that they informed the concerned parties in advance and obtained their consent to their data being communicated to THE COMPANY.
THE USER guarantees that concerned parties are of legal age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
THE COMPANY will verify the consent of concerned parties through an initial non-business related email requesting confirmation of consent granted by the USER on their behalf.
In the event of any liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, the same must answer for the consequences of such breach.
8. Processing of Facebook Data
In compliance with said regulations, THE COMPANY informs you that access to Content requires the User to provide certain information deemed confidential (hereinafter “Personal Data”). Unless otherwise expressly stated, all Personal Data requested must be provided in order to access Content.
Likewise, if the user expressly consents by ticking the corresponding Form box, it authorises THE COMPANY to send business notifications on products, services, events, and other relevant business information relating to THE COMPANY.
It is absolutely essential that the User be over 16 years of age to access COMPANY content.
It is the User’s responsibility to assure all provided information is truthful and up-to-date. THE COMPANY informs Users that they must only provide Personal Data that is appropriate, pertinent, up-to-date, accurate, and truthful. To this end, the User will be solely liable for any direct and/or indirect harm that can be caused to third-parties or THE COMPANY by the use of Personal Data of another person, or the User’s own Personal Data when it is false, erroneous, not up-to-date, inappropriate, or non-pertinent.
Also, in the event that you feel your personal data rights have been violated, you can submit a claim to the Data Protection Agency of Spain (www.aepd.es
9. Cookies and Tracking Files
THE USER can stopcookies from installing by adjusting their browser settings. However, THE COMPANY will not be liable if the proper functioning of the website is inhibited if cookies are not installed.
You can access more information about COOKIES in our COOKIES POLICY
10. Security Measures
THE COMPANY has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of personal data and to prevent alteration, loss, non-authorized access or processing of said data, taking into account the technology used, the nature of the stored data and potential human, natural, or physical risks they are exposed to.